Saturday, March 29, 2008

60's Live Seafood

As the day is still way too early for dinner. We went to MacDonald for a light meal and make ourselves cozy before proceeding to Eng Neo for our dinner. But I thought, didn’t we just have our KFC. Ha! Ha! At the rate that I am eating, I am going to be a big fat pig soon. Well, it is time to get up and do some exercise.

The girls are doing their homework while I read my own magazines. It is quite fun doing that in Macdonald. Actually it is also our 1st time. A Korean family besides us started chatting with us about school work. She can speak really good English. She asks me about my view about English and mother tongue. She is an amazing lady too.

After that, we proceed to 60’s live seafood restaurant for our dinner. The food was actually not bad, the fish and prawn were really fresh but the crabs were really a letdown. But we love the surrounding, it is very green and something quite different. But don’t think we will be back as it is quite out of the
way.





Lea and Mav posing at the entrance of the restaurant.




Jes carrying Jayda, posing with Ally.





Jes with her art recreation.






A shot of Jet, Darren, Jayda and Sharon

1 comment:

qianqi said...

i am leanne friend leanne is so pretty